Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, October 22, 2017

#PRAYER FOR THE UNSAVED PEOPLE OF SOUTH AFRICA

TODAYS PRAYER: # PRAYER FOR THE UNSAVED PEOPLE OF SOUTH AFRICA 40 DAYS OF WORSHIP FOR SOUTH AFRICA FROM 24/9/2017 TO 3/11/2017 Please pray with me.... Dearest Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit Thank You for being the Alpha and Omega – my Beginning and my End! I lift my hands in worship, praise and honor to You. You are worthy to open up the Book! I rejoice in You my Father, Friend and Comforter! May Your Name be exalted on high and may every person on earth bow down and worship You in truth!! What is worship? See this link: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/10/what-is-worship.html This morning I want to pray for unsaved people in South Africa. 1. We are known as a “Christian” country my Lord, yet there is still so many people that does not know You, that does not want to know You and even hate You. 2. I want to come before You this morning in prayer, begging You to have mercy on every sinner and every unsaved person that does not know You. 3. Follow every unsaved person in South Africa until they give their hearts to You. 4. It is in Your will that people must be saved. Please don’t let anyone go astray my Father, but transform people’s lifes by touching them gently in the Name of Jesus! 5. I cry before You for unsaved people that is walking in the direction of hell! 6. Oh my King, please don’t let them continue on this path of destruction, but grab their hearts, minds and souls before they are forever lost!!!! 7. Convince every unsaved person in South Africa that they are doomed for eternity! 8. Change their hearts around my King and help us, as Your children to help them and show them the path! 9. Work in us, as Your children, so that our lives will also be right before You! 10. I pray for those that has given their lives to You, but has turned away from You, has backslidden or has become cold for You because of their circumstances. 11. Give them all a hunger and a thirst for You, Your Word and for prayer!!!! 12. Please don’t let them go astray Lord, but touch all of them in the Name of Jesus, not because they deserve it, but because You have so much compassion and mercy! 13. Please start to move from Cape Town Holy Spirit, and gently convince every sinner, every backslidden Christian, every non-committed Christian and every unsaved person to turn to You!!!! 14. Please do not be the Gentleman You are by giving us a choice to serve You Lord. Please ignore that and convince us all of sin and hell and turn us all in South Africa around so that we will become Your servants and Your children. 15. I plead with You in labor that You will not forget about any person in South Africa, but that You will touch us with Your Pentecostal revival, changing our hearts immediately and teaching us to serve You in truth!!!!! 16. I pray for every person reading this right now that does not know You. Please touch them right where they are and convince them that they need You right now!!!! Please do not let them say they will do it later, but hold their thoughts until they have prayed the sinners prayer and gave their lives over to You!!! For a little advise on giving your heart to God please go to: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/10/how-can-i-give-my-heart-to-God.html 17. We pray for all “Christians” in South Africa that You will touch them with Your miracle and change them to committed children of God, wanting to read Your Bible, pray and have communion with You!!! 18. Please show me if something is standing between me and You Lord, so that I can confess it, turn my life over to You and become more dedicated to You!! 19. Touch the heart of every person that does not know You and does not want to know You my King. Let them fall on their knees and know that You are the Creator of heaven, earth and the cosmos!!! Help them to confess their sins, and give their hearts to You! To learn more about repenting sins, go here: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/09/confess-my-sins.html 20. Your Word says that we should not curse but rather bless. Please bless and anoint every unsaved and backslidden person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus!! To learn more about anointing someone please go here: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/09/how-to-anoint-someone.html 21. (Pray here what you feel lead to pray for or for someone that needs your prayer urgently) 22. Please pull a blanket of protection over every person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus!! 23. I plead with You in labor that You will start to sweep over every person in South Africa. Holy Spirit, come down from heaven and give us Your Pentecostal revival!! I ask this in the wonderful Name of Jesus and just want to say that I love You very much!! Amen BE BLESSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment