Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, October 21, 2017

# PRAYER FOR MIRACLES IN SOUTH AFRICA

TODAYS PRAYER: # MIRACLES IN SOUTH AFRICA

40 DAYS OF WORSHIP FOR SOUTH AFRICA FROM 24/9/2017 TO 3/11/2017

Please pray with me....

Dearest Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit

I love You with everything in me! You are my Master, Teacher, Healer, my best Friend in the whole world and the best Father I could have asked for! I lift my hands up to You in praise and worship. You are Almighty, the great I am, Creator of heaven, earth and the cosmos!! All the honor, glory and power belongs to You and no one else than You my King and Lord!!!

What is worship? See this link:
https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/…/what-is-worship.html

This morning I want to pray for miracles in South Africa.

1. If South Africa ever needed miracles, it is now Lord.

2. We are going through a rough time with our economy and crime.

3. People that does not know You reverts to violence

4. Depression is at the order of the day and people do not know where to run from their fear Lord.

5. I plead, beg and cry before You to send us miracles in South Africa.

6. I’m not praying for more money, more belongings, and more earthly stuff. Yes, we also need that and You know what we need even before we ask it.

7. I pray for spiritual miracles, those that touch our whole beings!

8. I pray that You will give us all the greatest miracle that any country could ask for – a Pentecostal revival – starting in Cape Town, hitting us like a Hiroshima bomb and spreading through South Africa like a wild fire!

9. I cry before You with my whole being for a great revival Lord. You know that is the only thing that would unite every race, every creed, and every religion!!

10. Please have mercy on us, hear our cries and do not turn Your heart, eyes and ears away from South Africa and all its people and our cries.

11. I pray for the miracle of no more fear and stress, but Your calmness and tranquility throughout the whole of South Africa!

12. I pray for miraculous healings in relationships between husband and wife, parents towards children, children towards parents, siblings (broers en susters) amongst each other.

13. I pray that all races in South Africa, in a great miraculous touching of Your powerful hand, would realize that God does not look at the color of your skin, but that He looks only at your heart, mind and soul.

14. I pray for the miracle of lots and lots of rain in and around Cape Town, so that their dams will be filled to capacity, but that no flood would kill anyone or destroy property. And let all the honor just be given unto You!!

15. Lord, please give us the miracle of touching every murderer, every corrupt person, and every person that is doing crime in South Africa, so that they would stand up for You, teach others Your Word and thus do well.

16. Please start with the miracle in my own heart Lord, fixing my mind, soul and spirit unto You so that I would look over small obstacles in my way, and just see the AWESOME BIG GOD I’m serving. Then help me to spread that word to my family, my friends, my colleagues and every person in South Africa and the world!!

17. Please heal our sick miraculously! I pray for that lady that has been in bed for years on end, a young woman that had a stroke and cannot be healed. Father, she needs a miracle!! Touch her just there where she is lying, and heal her completely!! Let no person get the honor for that Lord, only You. You are touching her brain Lord! I thank You for that!

18. I pray that You will give each one of us in South Africa the miracle of stretching our groceries, like the woman in the Bible with the flour and oil.

19. Unemployment has reached an all-time high my Father. Please give every unemployed person the miracle of a job, or creating a small business for themselves so that they can survive. 

20. I pray for every person praying with me, for their families and their situations. Please give them all a miracle right there where they need it!!!!

21. Lord, we do not want signs and wonders to know that You exist. We know You exist! We beg for miracles so that others would see what our Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit can do and so that they can give their hearts to You.

22. We pray for all “Christians” in South Africa that You will touch them with Your miracle and change them to committed children of God, wanting to read Your Bible, pray and have communion with You!!!
23. Please show me if something is standing between me and You Lord, so that I can confess it, turn my life over to You and receive Your miracle of mercy and grace!!!!

24. Father, we need a big miracle in our government! You are the Owner of South Africa, yet our government does not really give You the honor. I pray that You will touch every person in the government, starting with our president and change their hearts around. 

25. Change the whole political spectrum around in South Africa so that You will be praised and honored by what happens, so that people around the world would realize that only a BIG, GREAT AND WONDERFUL GOD could have given us the miracle of change in political arenas. 

26. I pray for extreme and Your supernatural miracles here in South Africa. Let no person get the honor for any miracle performed by You, but touch South Africa with so many miracles that no one out there can believe that You do not exist!!

27. Touch the heart of every person that does not know You and does not want to know You my King. Let them fall on their knees and know that You are the Creator of heaven, earth and the cosmos!!! Help them to confess their sins, and give their hearts to You! 
To learn more about repenting sins, go here:
https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/…/confess-my-sins.html

28. Touch the gangsters in such a miraculous way that they would turn around, start to preach Your Word and would use their built up aggression to serve You with their whole beings!!!!

29. Your Word says that we should not curse but rather bless. Please bless and anoint every person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus and give every person the exact miracle they need – not necessarily what they ask for Lord!!

To learn more about anointing someone please go here:
https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/how-to-anoint-someone…

30. (Pray here what you feel lead to pray for or for someone that needs your prayer urgently) 

31. Please pull a blanket of protection over every person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus!!

32. I plead with You in labor that You will start to sweep over every person in South Africa. Holy Spirit, come down from heaven and give us Your Pentecostal revival!!

I ask this in the wonderful Name of Jesus and just want to say that I love You very much!!

Amen

BE BLESSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment