Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, October 29, 2017

# PRAYER FOR GOVERNMENT, ALL MINISTERS, PRESIDENT

TODAY'S PRAYER: # PRAYER FOR GOVERNMENT, ALL MINISTERS, PRESIDENT 40 DAYS OF WORSHIP FOR SOUTH AFRICA FROM 24/9/2017 TO 3/11/2017 Please pray with me… Dearest Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit Thank You for a wonderful morning and a brand new day! Thank You that You have watched over us! I lift my hands before You in praise! You are worthy to praise and to receive all honor! I adore You my King! You are my whole life!!! This morning I want to pray for government, all ministers, president 1. Lord, You know what is going on in South Africa, how we are all suffering because of junk status. 2. I want to pray for every person working in the government, all ministers and the president of South Africa. 3. Please follow each one of them until they give their hearts to You. 4. Change them around my King so that they will serve You, will obey You and that they will only be able to listen to Your voice!! 5. Please give them wisdom and knowledge to do only the things that You want to allow in South Africa. 6. My King, please stop them in their tracks before 10 November with taking over schools and with parents and teachers having no say in the way the school is handled. This is very dangerous and can impact all of our children. (Read more about this just after the prayer.) 7. I pray that You will touch every minister’s heart so that they will stand up, not for their own pockets, but for all the people of South Africa and do what is right in Your eyes. 8. I pray that only justice will be served on Zuma. You know what he did and so do all of South Africa. We only plead for justice and fairness. Let the justice system work in Your favor and let the justice system proof that even the president may never be above the law. 9. Lord, You know what is going on behind the scenes, every decision that is made that is not in the interest of any person in South Africa. Please stop this immediately!!!! 10. Please Lord, take over our government, and rule South Africa the way You want it to be ruled. 11. I beg and cry Lord that You will save our beautiful country and all its people from going downwards more and more. 12. Have mercy on every person in South Africa Lord. Hear our cries for help and give us an outcome that is from You!!!! 13. I bind the minds of every person working in the government, every minister and the president, so that they will only be able to listen to Your voice and do what You allow them to do!!!!! 14. Break every spell, every power, and every authority that is not from You and that has taken over our beautiful country in the Name of Jesus and send confusion Lord!! 15. Please take the ownership of South Africa back Lord. Everything on this earth belongs to You, but through our actions and our decisions we have chased You away as the owner of South Africa and has taken over ourselves. Please take back the ownership of South Africa so that we will once more stand under Your rule!!! 16. Lord, please do not be the Gentleman You are and stay out of our affairs. Please step in and help us all!!!!! We need You sooo much!!! 17. Father, all of us this morning pleads for one thing in South Africa: peace and tranquility!!!!! 18. If the current government, ministers and president cannot give that to us, please take them off the seat and give us a government, ministers and a president that can restore peace, order, discipline so that we can all have peace and tranquility in our land!! 19. I cry before You for South Africa and its people!! We have forgotten about You, but please, please, please do not forget about us Lord!!! Hear our cries, see our circumstances and have mercy on all of us!!!! 20. This morning I want to confess all my sins. If there is anything standing between me and You, please open my eyes so that I can see it and confess it. Please let every person in South Africa fall on their knees this morning, confess our sins, and just start to walk with You, following Your lead. 21. If there is any hatred, any racism, any form of hate and anger in my heart towards any other race in South Africa, I want to confess it to You. Please forgive me Lord, wash me with Your blood and help me to love every person in South Africa with the love of Jesus!! 22. PLEASE UNITE US ALL IN SOUTH AFRICA UNDER ONE KING - OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!! 23. THANK You my King, that You are going to help us miraculously, that You are going to take back the ownership of South Africa in such a way that we will all stand amazed at Your power, Your majesty and the way You rule a country!!!! (Faith in action) 24. I pick every person in government, every minister and the president up in my arms and walk into Your throne room. I place them on Your lap Father. Please take over because we don’t know what to do anymore! Only You can help us now and change the hearts of those we have placed on Your lap this morning!!! 25. Your Word says that we should not curse but rather bless. I bless every person working in the government, all ministers and the president in the Name of Jesus! 26. Please pull a blanket of protection over every person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus!! 27. I plead with You in labor that You will start to sweep over every person in South Africa. Holy Spirit, come down from heaven and give us Your Pentecostal revival!! We urgently NEED YOU FATHER, JESUS, and HOLY SPIRIT!!!! I ask this in the wonderful Name of Jesus and just want to say that I love You very much!! Amen BE BLESSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS! PLEASE READ THIS AND VOTE IF YOU CARE FOR OUR CHILDREN: Please read here about how government wants to take over schools and no teacher or parent will have a say in the schools but the government. https://goo.gl/CrNJRP Please vote BEFORE 10.11.2017!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment