Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, October 30, 2017

#PRAYER FOR RELATIONSHIP OF CHILD TOWARDS PARENTS

TODAY’S PRAYER: # PRAYER FOR RELATIONSHIP: CHILD TOWARDS PARENTS 40 DAYS OF WORSHIP FOR SOUTH AFRICA FROM 24/9/2017 TO 3/11/2017 Please pray with me… Dearest Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit Thank You for a great day and that You are such a wonderful and forgiving God! Thank You that people kneeled before You on black Monday, praying for each other in public places!! You are touching us all in such a wonderful way!!!!! All the honor belong to You! You are Master, Healer, Provider and King above all kings!!!! Your mercy for every human being is astounding Lord and this morning I just want to bow down before You, lift up my hands and sing a love song to You, my Bridegroom! You are the only One I adore and love with my whole being!!! Praises be to Your Name! This morning I want to pray for the relationship of children towards parents. 1. You know that the relationship towards parents in South Africa is not good my King. 2. Children are talking to their parents as if they were dogs. (generalization) 3. Children does not have respect for older people, would trample you out of their way, and is only focused on themselves. 4. Oh Lord, I beg with You to touch all the young children in South Africa, so that they would once again learn respect for their parents. 5. I pray that You will first of all follow each child in South Africa until they give their hearts to You. 6. Heal them of their rebellion, of which being selfish is the main characteristic. 7. I pray that You will close their eyes for the movies they are watching where children is talking to their parents with no respect. 8. I pray that You will show them that You hate it when they treat their parents with disrespect, because Your order is: First God, then the husband, then the wife and then the children. This is how it should be. 9. I pray that You will help us all in South Africa, because giving your child a hiding is being taken away from us. Teach us Your supernatural way to discipline our children Lord. 10. I pray that parents would become stricter with their children, realizing that our children is not our friends, but that they have to be disciplined to become good children when they are grownups! 11. I pray that You will touch the heart of every child in South Africa, so that they will realize the value of their parents and will see what their parents is doing for them. 12. Teach them love, respect and commitment towards their parents my King! 13. I pray that You will start to move over South Africa, healing broken relationships between children and their parents. 14. Please Lord, help all the children, especially through their teenage years and also through the delayed teenage years (children after school having their teenage years for the first time.) Please stabilize their hormones, help them to be able to cope with South Africa as it is now and to be set on serving You!!! 15. Follow every child in South Africa so that they will give their hearts to You, that they will start to commit to You and thus start to learn the answer to all their problems – Jesus! 16. I pray that You will touch children so that they will first go to their parents, ask forgiveness for the way they have treated their parents and start to build the relationship with their parents that You want them to have. 17. Touch the heart of every parent in South Africa also, so that they will have the guts to go to their children, ask forgiveness for things they have done wrong against their kids, and that relationships would be repaired! 18. Teach us all in South Africa that confrontation is not always bad, but that misunderstandings is also wiped from the floor when we confront each other and talk about things that is wrong! 19. Life is full of fear in South Africa Lord, and I am thinking of every child and how THEY must feel it if we, as parents, feels the effect of fear for crime in our land. Please give every child Your peace and Your tranquility in their hearts. 20. Let them run to You when they are scared and let them talk to You about their fears, their pain, their fear of not getting work and everything that is on their mind. 21. And if the parents of children are totally absent in their lives? Please send them someone that can have a HEALTHY surrogate relationship with them, just to be a stepping stone in healing relationships!! 22. Please pull a blanket of protection over every child and every parent in South Africa this morning! 23. Heal broken relationships, restore families and help families to once again turn back to You, to serve You, to be committed to You and to pray together!!! 24. I pick every child and parent up in my arms, walk into Your throne room and put them all on Your lap. Only You can heal, restore and teach new values. Please help all of them and have mercy on them!!! 25. Please teach fathers and mothers in South Africa to anoint their children regularly. How to anoint someone: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/09/how-to-anoint-someone.html 26. Your Word says that we should bless. I bless every child and parent in South Africa in the Name of Jesus! 27. Please pull a blanket of protection over every person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus!! 28. I plead with You in labor that You will start to sweep over every person in South Africa. Holy Spirit, come down from heaven and give us Your Pentecostal revival!! We urgently NEED YOU FATHER, JESUS, and HOLY SPIRIT!!!! I ask this in the wonderful Name of Jesus and just want to say that I love You very much!! Amen BE BLESSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS! PLEASE READ THIS AND VOTE IF YOU CARE FOR OUR CHILDREN: Please read here about how government wants to take over schools and no teacher or parent will have a say in the schools but the government. https://goo.gl/CrNJRP Please vote BEFORE 10.11.2017!!! Here is a few links that may be helpful to you: What is worship? https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/10/what-is-worship.html How can I give my heart to God? https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/10/how-can-i-give-my-heart-to-God.html How do I confess my sins? https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/09/confess-my-sins.html

No comments:

Post a Comment