Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, May 19, 2024

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: UNSAVED PEOPLE



Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

 

You’re all I ever want in my life Holy Trinity. Without You, I cannot live, breathe, or walk one step.  Thank You that You love me with a love I cannot even comprehend. I love You with everything in me!

 

1.    Today I want to pray for the unsaved people of South Africa.

2.    There are so many who do not know You, my King.

3.    It is sad because it means that I, as Your child, did not do my part here in South Africa.

4.    Because if I did, everybody would have been saved.

5.    Forgive me Lord for not talking to people about You and leading people to You.

6.    Help me, Lord, be bold and on fire for You and Your Word!

7.    Holy Spirit, please breathe Your Spirit over South Africa.

8.    Touch people, right where they are, so they will realize they are going to hell.

9.    And that they will seek Your face immediately.

10.  Oh Holy Spirit, move from house to shack to even people sleeping in the cold, and turn their hearts towards You.

11.  Please Lord, have mercy on everyone who does not know You in South Africa, and turn their hearts around for You.

12.  We beg, as the body of Christ, that You will not pass one child or adult by in South Africa, but give them a wakeup call to serve You.

13.  Wake them up in their sleep Lord and show them that they're going to hell if they do not serve You!

14.  Show them that they must choose You at all times please Lord!

15.  I also pray for people who say they are Christians but do not even know You.

16.  Shake them so they will start to spend time with You and get to know You.

17.  Help each of us in South Africa to commit to reading the Bible and praying every day.

18.  Jesus, You came to the world so that Your blood could cleanse and save us.

19.  Awake in each of us the longing for You, but in such a strong way that we will not rest until we find Your peace, that surpasses all understanding.

20.  Have mercy on South Africa and draw each one of us, especially the unsaved, closer to You.

21.  Please do not let the unsaved people in South Africa perish Lord, but have mercy on them.

We ask that in the wonderful and powerful Name of Jesus Christ!

 

 Unsaved? Please pray this prayer today:

 

"Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins and surrender my life to You. Wash and clean me with the blood of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe He died on the cross for my sins and rose again for me to be saved. I believe it in my heart and confess with my mouth, that Jesus is my Savior and Lord. I receive eternal life and total forgiveness now in Jesus' Name. Amen."

 

Please read these steps to know what to do if you just got saved:

https://www.regenerationrecovery.org/first-steps-after-receiving-christ

No comments:

Post a Comment