Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, May 16, 2024

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: EMPLOYER, EMPLOYEE, AND BUSINESSES


Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for Your amazing forgiving love!  You are worthy to worship and I worship You with my whole being! I love You with everything in me and never want to live one day without You!

 1.    I want to pray for employers, employees, and businesses.

2.    Please help every employer and employee in South Africa to work together.

3.    I pray that You will touch the hearts of employers so that they will seek Your face every day.

4.    I pray that employers will not try their own thing, but learn to seek Your face each morning before they open for business.

5.    Please help every employer in South Africa to treat their employees with respect, Your love, and Your integrity.

6.    Help them to see that they are working with humans and need to respect them.

7.    I pray that You will touch every employee in South Africa and reach them for You.

8.    Please help every employee to give their hearts to You my King and serve You at all times.

9.    Let employees pray for their employers for Your guidance.

10.  I pray that employees will work as if they are working for You!

11.  Fill every employee with Your love, Your patience, Your integrity, and Your love towards customers.

12.  Help employees to be trustworthy and know that You see everything!

13.  Let every employer and employee realize that the customers pay their salary and they must treat customers respectfully.

14.  Please form a band of Your love between employers and employees.

15.  I pray for businesses and business owners in South Africa.

16.  It is a tough time with an economy going down the drain.

17.  Give every business and business owner Your supernatural (bonatuurlike) wisdom and knowledge.

18.  Give every business owner the strength to work through tough times.

19.  Please Lord, draw every business owner close to Your heart so that they will serve You.

20.  And let it flow through the work environment.

21.  Please let every business play one hour of Christian music every morning so that employers, employees, customers, and businesses will be filled with Your Spirit!

22.  What a change that will make in South Africa my Master!

23.  O Lord, be with employers, employees, and businesses all over South Africa!

24.  Help them through tough times but let the honor always go towards You!

25.  I give You the ownership of every business in South Africa.

26.  Turn them around for You Lord so that Your Spirit will touch each customer coming in for business.

27.  How glorious that would be!

I ask all things in the mighty and powerful Name of Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment