Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, October 23, 2017

#PRAYER FOR THE ELDERLY PEOPLE OF SOUTH AFRICA

TODAYS PRAYER: # PRAYER FOR THE ELDERLY PEOPLE OF SOUTH AFRICA 40 DAYS OF WORSHIP FOR SOUTH AFRICA FROM 24/9/2017 TO 3/11/2017 Please pray with me.... Dearest Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit You are wonderful, the best Friend ever and my Master and King. All honor and glory belongs to You Lord!! I lift Your Name up high and I exalt You. May my song to You tell you about my great love, my great respect and willingness to serve You!! I love You very, very, very much!!! This morning I want to pray for the elderly in South Africa. 1. I know You have a special place in Your heart for the elderly Lord. 2. You bestow such wisdom on each one of them! 3. I want to pray that You will touch every old person in South Africa today with Your gently touch. 4. Please touch their bodies and give them healing where needed. 5. I pray for their finances, that You will help them to be able to survive every month with their salary. 6. I pray for every lonely and neglected old person in South Africa, that You will send them someone that can love them, that can take care of them and that really would spoil them rotten. 7. I pray that You teach the old people, that think they have no meaning here on earth, to pray. Teach them to pray for their children, their grandchildren, for South Africa, for our youth in South Africa, for people around them. Give them a purpose in their lives once more my King and open their eyes to realize that, sometimes you get old and have all the time in the world so that you are able to pray!!! 8. I pray that You will touch the hearts of children and grandchildren that has forgotten about their parents. Some people just stuck their parents in an old age home and forget about them Lord! Please work in their hearts to once again realize that this person is my mom and dad, the one that looked after me when I was young. Let them realize that their kids see how they are treating their parents and will just follow suit one day!! 9. I pray for those that cannot even walk anymore. Please let them feel Your Presence today and know that You are next to them. Give them hope and Your love my King!! 10. I pray for those old people that are hungry, that does not have money to buy groceries. Oh Lord, please provide for them in miraculous ways!!!! Use the rest of us to somehow find them and help them out. 11. Thank You for people that make it their lifes purpose to help the elderly, to take care of them when no one else does. 12. Bless the children that really take care of their parents!!! 13. I pray that You will cure the old people that has cancer, heart problems and aches and pains all over their body. Touch them from their head to their toe my King and give them Your healing!!!!!!! 14. Please help every old person to live with dignity, without the fear of being rejected and with lots and lots of love. 15. Help the elderly that are in old age homes, not to be beaten up by workers, but to stand up for themselves, to tell quickly when something bad is happening to them, so that our old people can be protected!!! 16. Bless every old person in South Africa today with a double and triple blessing!!!! 17. Lord, if there is any old person in South Africa that does not serve You, please send someone on their way to talk to them about Your salvation!! Please do not let any of the old people go astray, but lead them back to You. If it needs be, talk to the old people that does not serve You in an audible voice so that they would give their hearts to You and be saved from eternal doom!!!! 18. I beg and cry that You will now move from child to child of old people sitting in an old age home, being neglected by their children. Touch every child’s heart so that they will remember their father or mother, take them home to spend at least Christmas with them and restore the relationship between the elderly and their children. 19. I pray that You will protect the old people in their houses and on their farms. They are so frail and vulnerable my King. Please send Your angels to watch over them and pull a blanket of protection over every old person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus!!! 20. Your Word says that we should not curse but rather bless. Please bless and anoint every old person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus!! 21. I pray for….. name.... 22. Please pull a blanket of protection over every old person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus!! 23. I plead with You in labor that You will start to sweep over every person in South Africa. Holy Spirit, come down from heaven and give us Your Pentecostal revival!! I ask this in the wonderful Name of Jesus and just want to say that I love You very much!! Amen BE BLESSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS! Here is a few links that may be helpful to you: What is worship? https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/…/what-is-worship.html How can I give my heart to God? https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/how-can-i-give-my-hea… How do I confess my sins? https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/…/confess-my-sins.html How to anoint someone: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/how-to-anoint-someone… How do I fast? https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/20…/…/how-do-i-fast.html You can also add send your name via e-mail to receive articles as they are published. You can opt out at any time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment