Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, September 21, 2018

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: PEACE

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA:  PEACE 

Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for a wonderful day and that You are the Creator of heaven, earth and the universe!!!  Thank You that You care about me and what happens to me and all the ones I love.

1. This morning I want to pray for peace in South Africa.

2. There is so much violence, murders, rapes and hatred amongst the people of South Africa my Lord.

3. I pray that You touch every person in South Africa so that we will yearn for peace with everyone.

4. Please give us Your peace, that surpasses all understanding, between races.

5. Please give Your peace between husband and wife.

6. Give Your peace between parents and their children.

7. I pray that You will give peace in the schools where children are now killing teachers.

8. Oh my Lord, what have become of South Africa if young children start to kill because they see killing every day around them?

9. Have mercy on every South African Lord and give us calmness, peace and Your tranquility.

10. We are moving towards the end of the year, and people are irritated and aggressive.

11. Please Holy Spirit let Your Spirit pour down on South Africa, from coast to coast, touching every heart in its way.

12. Let Your Spirit fill our hearts, minds, souls – our whole being.

13. Fill every person in South Africa with Your Spirit Lord so that we will crave to have peace.

14. I beg You in labor to let Your peace and tranquility move through South Africa, touching every person and filling us with Your marvelous peace.

15. Please do not pass any person by in South Africa, but touch us all with Your amazing love, not because we deserve it Lord, but because Your mercy is so great.

16. We need Your love, Your mercy, Your peace, Your tranquility!!!

17. I stand in the gap for every person that has never prayed or does not know You, that You will touch their hearts so that they will convert to You and receive Your mercy and peace.

18. Lion of Judah, please fight the spirits in the air that want to steal our joy, our peace, our spiritual freedom and that just want to kill and murder.

19. Fight them with all of the legions of angels Lord and let South Africa be an example of Your amazing power and love.

20. I lift up my hands towards heaven.  Where will my help come from in South Africa?  My help and my peace comes from the Lord Almighty, the Master, King and Creator of heaven, earth and the cosmos.

21. You will clothe me and every other person in South Africa with Your love, with Your full armor of God, with Your peace that surpasses anything on this earth.

22. I thank You that You are moving through South Africa, touching lives as far as You go.

23. All the honor, glory and power belongs to You Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.


I ask everything in the mighty Name of Jesus


Amen


Please share!!  Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”


No comments:

Post a Comment