Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, April 21, 2024

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: HATE






Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

You are the greatest and only God ever! How can I live
without You? Thank You for always being there for me!

Today I want to pray against hate in South Africa.

1. There is so much hate in our hearts Lord.
2. There is so much bitterness against people, and that is keeping us away from You.
3. But I (Jesus) tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. (Matthew 5:22)
4. Oh Lord, please have mercy on South Africa.
5. There is hate between parents and children, husbands and wives, neighbours, nations, etc.
6. In fact: if someone does something small to us these days, we hate them with everything in us.
7. The problem with hate is that it touches and blackens our hearts, Lord.
8. And hatred keeps us away from You.
9. I pray that You will search every heart in South Africa and bring hatred to the light.
10. Please Lord, help each of us to look at our hearts and get rid of hate.
11. If we don’t do it, You will judge us.
12. I confess all the hate I have inside me, Lord.
13. Hate towards people who did wrong things to me.
14. Hate towards people in churches that said or did bad things to me.
15. I sometimes hate my father and mother for things they said and did when I was younger.
16. If there is any hatred hiding anywhere in me, please open it up Lord, and bring it to the light.
17. I confess any hate I might have against any siblings, family, and friends.
18. I confess hatred towards co-workers, bosses, teachers, and children who might have been bullies when I was young.
19. I confess hate towards people who stole from me or harmed me in any way.
20. I confess that I might even have hate in my heart towards other countries for example England and the concentration camps they had in South Africa.
21. Oh Lord, my heart cries, because I am supposed to be Your child!
22. But there is so much hatred seated in my heart!
23. I bring everything to Your light, Lord – known and unknown hatred.
24. Please cut every little bit of hatred in my heart away.
25. Cleanse me with the blood of Jesus.
26. Isaiah 43:18 says: Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past!
27. Today I choose to forget the past, things people did to me and I set them free in the Name of Jesus.
28. I choose to live my life without hatred because I do not want to be judged by You.
29. I want to be loved by You at all times!
30. Please help me Holy Spirit and prompt me if anything is standing between me and You.
31. Help each one of us in South Africa to put the past behind us and just focus on You!
32. Help us to choose love instead of hate.
33. Help us to live in holiness and justice before You our King, Father, Friend, and Comforter.
34. I love You, my Master!

I ask all things in the mighty Name of Jesus! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment