Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, April 20, 2024

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: CONFESSION OF SINS

 


Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit


Thank You for a fresh morning and a bright new day full of promises. I love You very, very, very much and never want to be without You.  You are my Life, my Everything!

 This morning I want to come and confess me and South Africa’s sins.

 

1.    We have become a country full of sin.

2.    We have turned away from You Lord, because things are not going well in our country.

3.    We choose to be blind and deaf when You are talking to us about our sin because we are so busy.

4.    We have become so busy that there is no more time for You in our life.

5.    Oh Lord, have mercy on South Africa and its people.

6.    Have mercy on each one of Your children that has become luke warm.

7.    Today I want to stand in the gap for South Africa and our sin.

8.    I come in labour to plead for forgiveness of our sins.

9.    I pick up South Africa in my arms and walk into Your throne room.

10.  I put all the people of South Africa on Your lap, Lord.

11.  We need You!!!

12.  Please forgive our sins and have mercy on all of us.

13.  Do not be the Gentleman You are, not to prompt us to leave our sins behind Lord.

14.  Speak to each and every one of us in a loud and clear voice.

15.  Open our hearts, ears, mind, and soul to listen to You.

16.  Open up our hearts, minds, and souls to be susceptive to You and Your Word.

17.  Touch us in so many ways Lord that we cannot do anything else but turn back to You.

18.  Please Lord, I beg of You to have mercy and to turn South Africa around for You.

19.  But start with me Lord, please.

20.  I come and lay all my sins before You.

21.  There is nothing I can hide from You because You know my inner being!

22.  Forgive me Lord for every sin I have committed - knowing or unknowing!

23.  Forgive me if I was rude to people and hurt them!

24.  Please forgive me if I did things that were offensive to You!

25.  Please show me if there are things I must confess and bring into Your light Lord!

26.  I don’t want anything to stand between me and You!

27.  Please open up parts of me that have hidden any sin from You.

28.  Bring my sins to the light Lord, so that You can forgive them and wash me clean with the blood of the Lamb.

29.  But .. do not let satan use these sins to make me feel guilty my King.

30.  You said in 1 John 1:9 (NIV): If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

31.  Thank You Jesus that You have died so that my sins can be forgiven and covered with Your blood.

32.  You throw my sins into the ocean, and humans, with our advanced technology, cannot even reach the bottom of the sea yet. 

33.  That is how far You remove my sins from me!

34.  Thank You, my King and Master!

35.  Thank You for Your atoning blood and mercy on me and South Africa!

 

I ask all things in the Name of the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit!

 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment