Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, April 19, 2024

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: HUMBLE MYSELF


 Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for a great night’s sleep and that You watched over me.  You are the greatest and only living God and I love You very, very, very much.  I cannot and do not want to live without You because You are my life!

I want to pray for South Africa and all it’s people Lord. Hear my cries for this beloved country and please pray with and for me Holy Spirit.

9.    I am lacking Your love for others!

10.  I have so much pride in me my King.

11.  My life does not even show that I am Your child!

12.  Please Lord, come and take my heart and humble it before You.

13.  Open my eyes so that I can become more and more like You and that pride will never stand between me and You.

14.  Show and teach me that You are in charge – not me.

15.  Please help me to pay more attention to my own faults, and never focus on the flaws of others.

16.  Please help me not to think that I must have value in the eyes of the world

17.  Please help me to realize that I must only have value in Your eyes.

18.  Teach me to become Your servant here on earth.

19.  Help me to serve others here in South Africa.

20.  Help me to look for opportunities to spread Your Word, Your peace, Your love.

21.  In fact: fill me with Your love in such a way that people will feel Your love even if they just walk past me.

22.  Please help me to never think of my own comfort, but just to love people.

23.  I don’t want to give in to the ways of this world my King.

24.  But sometimes it is so difficult and my human nature takes over.

25.  Help me to become humble then and run back into Your loving arms.

26.  Help me to understand that You are God and in control.

27.  And I am just Your servant here on earth.

28.  Please work in my heart Lord, because I want to see You when I close my eyes here on earth.

29.  I never want to hear on that day that You did not know me!

30.  Make me humble in all my ways.

31.  But please be gentle with me Lord, because I am very fragile.

32.  Show me when I am wrong.

33.  Open my heart, mind, soul, body, being, my eyes and ears for Your voice.

34.  Help me to become more like Jesus!

35.  I humble myself before You Father, not to be seen by the world, but to be seen by You.

36.  Lead me in humbleness every day of my life.

37.  Teach all of us in South Africa to be humble before You.

38.  Speak to us, the body of Christ in South Africa, to stand up for You and not to play Christianity anymore.

39.  Please Father, teach South Africa to be humble before You, because that is the only thing that will ever save our beloved country.

40.  But… please start with me first!

 I love You very much Lord!  I ask all things in the Name of the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

 

Amen

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment