Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

11 DAY ROUTE FROM EGYPT TO CANAAN Day 0 letter to everyone



Hi there everyone.

The Lord is leading me through a difficult journey, but I have to do it. I want to share this journey with you, but it might be too much for you to read.

A little history: I have been married for 39 years and had to leave my husband because of alcoholism and the danger it entailed to me. I have been safely out of the house for 5 months now.

But then God spoke to me and asked me to walk from Egypt to the promised land!! I had to choose how long this journey would take: 40 years or 11 days. I am too old to walk this road for 40 years, so I had to choose 11 days.

What you read here is the path that God is leading me on. I want to share it in case you have a journey from Egypt to the promised land you have to take. Sometimes, to get to the promised land, we must face reality, the wilderness, and things we must let go of.

If you do not want to read this, it is ok. I don't mind. But if God is talking to you about your life and changes in your life, maybe this is the way to go. I want to share it if it is of use to you. If not, please ignore it!

I do not edit what I am sending, so please forgive me for mistakes I made or grammar that is not correct. Read it, if you want to, and may you get inspiration from this as I journey through my Egypt to the promised land.

Please also forgive me for writing some things in Afrikaans. It is my home language and I felt better writing them in Afrikaans.

I am very excited about this journey but also really scared. I have to look at my life and my person through a looking glass and then cut to the bone. Not always easy but absolutely worth it at all times.

May you have a great journey too, and may God hold you close to His heart.

Be blessed!

Babs

Ps. If you want to read this, please start at day 1 and then the following days. It will make more sense.
Like
Comment
Send
 

No comments:

Post a Comment