Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, May 13, 2024

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: PURPOSE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST

 



Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

 Thank You for a great night’s sleep and that You watched over me.  You are the only living God in the universe and I love You very much.  I adore and praise You my King.

 1.       Today I want to pray for each one of Your children in South Africa.

2.       I pray Lord, that You will show us our purpose in Your body.

3.       Please move over South Africa and touch each one of Your children, especially this morning.

4.       Awake in us Your purpose in the body of Christ.

5.       Awake in us the talents and gifts You bestowed on us.

6.       Awake in us Your Spirit, so that we will boldly start to use our talents and gifts to serve the body of Christ.

7.       I bind every spirit holding us back to serve You, to the fullest, in the Name of Jesus.

8.       I bind every spirit working against Your children to fulfill their purpose in Your body in the Name of Jesus.

9.       I place every child of You under the cross, light, and blood of Jesus.

10.  In the mighty Name of Jesus, I lift every burden from our minds, hearts, souls, and beings.

11.   Move over South Africa Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, and wake up our talents and gifts.

12.   Let us not fear to use our talents and gifts in Your body.

13.   Let us live and work like Your son David in Psalm 18:30:  With Your help, I can advance against a troop; with my God, I can scale a wall. (Want met U loop ek ‘n bende storm, en met my God spring ek oor ‘n muur)

14.   Wake up our passion and love for Your Christ Jesus!

15.   I speak into dead dreams and talents to come alive in the Name of Jesus.

16.   I speak into Your children this morning that we will come alive with dreams, possibilities, talents, and the knowledge of exactly what You want each of us to do in the body of Christ.

17.   I declare in the mighty Name of Jesus, that we are set free to fulfill our purpose in Your body.

18.   I declare that no weapon formed against us will prevail Isaiah 54:17

19.   Thank You Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit that You are waking up our spirits and that only You will get the honor at all times!

20.   Thank You that You will take each of Your children by their hand and raise us up to serve You with every talent and gift You bestowed on us.

21.   Thank You Abba Father that we were born for a time like this.

22.   I praise, honor, and worship You and give You all the glory and honor!

 

I ask all things in the mighty Name of Jesus.  Amen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment