Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, April 27, 2024

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: PSALM 91 (NIV)




Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

What a great God You are: Almighty, yet so full of love!  I love You very much Lord and I never want to live without You.

This morning I want to speak Psalm 91 over South Africa, my Lord and Master.

1.    South Africa who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

2.    South Africa will say of the Lord, “He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God, in whom I trust.

3.    Surely He will save South Africa from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.

4.    He will cover South Africa with His feathers, and under His wings, South Africa will find refuge: His faithfulness will be South Africa’s shield and rampart.

5.    South Africa will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

6.    Nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7.    A thousand may fall at South Africa’s side, ten thousand at our right hand, but it will not come near South Africa.

8.    South Africa will only observe with our eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

9.    If South Africa makes the Most High our dwelling – even the Lord, who is South Africa’s Refuge –

10.  Then no harm will befall South Africa, no disaster will come near our tent.

11.  For He will command His angels concerning South Africa to guard South Africa in all our ways;

12.  They (the angels) will lift South Africa up in their hands so that South Africa will not strike our foot against a stone.

13.  South Africa will tread upon the lion and the cobra; South Africa will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14.  “Because South Africa loves Me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue South Africa; I will protect South Africa, for South Africa acknowledges My Name.

15.  South Africa will call upon Me, and I will answer South Africa; I will be with South Africa in trouble, I will deliver South Africa and honour South Africa.

16.  With a long life will I satisfy South Africa and show South Africa My salvation!

Thank You, Lord! Amen and amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment