Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, April 28, 2024

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: CRIME


Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit 

Thank You for a wonderful morning and that You are always there for me and watching over me.  You are a great Father and the best Friend ever!!

1.  I want to pray for the crime in South Africa.

2.  75 people are killed in South Africa every day, our children are stolen and we have become the rape capital of the world!!

3.  Crime in South Africa has reached an all-time high Lord, and it is just escalating.

5.  Our government has lost control over crime and the good people of SA are suffering.

6.  I give You the Ownership of South Africa and every person in South Africa Lord.

7. Please protect every one of Your children here in South Africa from crime, murders and rape.

8.  I plead that You will send Your angels to guard over every house of Your children in South Africa.

9.  Lord, we need Your help so desperately in South Africa!!

12.  We need Your supernatural help and protection so much!!!

13. I beg in labor that You will step in with Your legions of angels and start to destroy all the people that kill, rape, steal our children, steal our property, and sell drugs.

14.  Send confusion to all of the above people so that they will start to turn on each other and destroy each other.

15.  Please do not let the devil steal from us in South Africa.

16.  Show Yourself and Your angels to all the criminals when they want to do crime near one of Your children’s houses so that they will run away in fear of You and Your might.

17.  Lord, I beg for miracles in South Africa, that Your children would be protected and that You will deal with all the criminals attacking Your children.

18.  I beg in labor that You will help the government to bring back the death penalty so that people will again fear the police and the laws in South Africa.

19.  I pray that You will get rid of policemen and women who are criminals.

20.  I confess and admit that only You can save us all in South Africa Lord God Almighty.

21.  Only You can turn a murderous, rape capital of the world around to the most peaceful place on earth.  No human being can do it!!

22.  Thank You that You will turn a crime-ridden South Africa around to a South Africa that will serve You with everything in us.

23.  Please take over South Africa my King and show s the better way to live together in this beautiful land!


I ask everything in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment