Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, April 25, 2024

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: BAD RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN RACES

 


Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for a great night’s sleep and that You watched over us. You are the greatest and only living God and I love You very, very, very much. I never want to live without You, my King and Master.

1.    This morning I want to pray for bad relationships between races.

2.    You know about the hatred there is between races here in South Africa, on all sides.

3.    Everything in South Africa is judged on the color of one’s skin.

4.    And meanwhile we forget that there is a person in that body, a person that is also suffering with all of us, has pain and sorrow.

5.    Oh Lord my God, please open our minds, hearts, and souls not to hate each other, but to love each other with Your love!

6.    1 John 2:9 says: Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness.

7.    I do not want to be in the darkness Lord, but just want to live in Your light.

8.    If there is any hatred in me against any other race, I bring that before You today.

9.    Please forgive me for that and help me to look at the person, and not skin color.

10.  Please help all of us in South Africa to put the past under the blood of Jesus.

11.  Wash us all with Your blood and open our eyes to the wonderful people of all races.

12.  Let Your blood flow through South Africa and wash away hatred in every person, please!

13.  Hate is not from You Lord, but from the one that wants to destroy and kill.

14.  Only You can wash each one of us and change our minds to rather love than hate.

15.  I pick every person in South Africa up in my arms and walk into Your throne room.

16.  I place each one of us on Your lap, Lord.

17.  Cleanse our minds, souls, bodies, and being with Your blood, and fill us all with the Holy Spirit.

18.  Let Your light shine into our hearts so that we will only see people – Your people, cleansed by Your blood and Your light!

19.  Take the shields from our eyes Lord so that we will see each other as human beings, and not from a certain race!

20.  You never look at the color of someone’s skin, but You look at their heart.

21.  I pray that You will open up this truth in every person in South Africa’s heart, mind, and soul.

22.  Let us stand together, not as different races, but as the body of Christ here in South Africa.

23.  Give us so much love for each other Lord – no matter what skin color.

24.  Thank You that You are moving through South Africa and lifting burdens, hatred from the past, and hatred of other races.

25.  Thank You for starting with me, Your child, and that I will show ALL people in South Africa Your love!

I ask everything in the Name of the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit!

Amen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment