Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, March 15, 2019

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: GANGSTERS


Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for being the best Friend and Father in the whole universe.  Thank You for caring and for always listening to my prayers.  I love You very much!

1. This morning I want to pray about gangsters in South Africa.

2. Gangsters is taking over South Africa and most murders in the Western Cape can be related to gangs.

3. All over South Africa gangsters is getting worse and worse, and people are fearing for their lives.

4. The police in certain communities are afraid to confront the gangsters thus leaving good citizens unprotected to be violated and killed by gangsters.

5. I pray for every South African, that You will protect us from becoming victims to gangsters.

6. I pray that You will sweep over South Africa and convince gangsters that they are doing wrong and that they must turn to You and serve You.

7. Oh my King, I pray that You will step in and start to destroy every power the devil has got over gangsters.

8. Make them weak when they want to attack an innocent person.

9. Let them rather find honest ways of making money – not steal it from the poorest of poor people.

10. Murders are escalating in South Africa and people are becoming more and more vulnerable in the face of gangsters.

11. I beg with You Lord to break every spell, all the hatred inside them, the need to kill another person.

12. Touch their hearts so that they will stop the killing and rather use their brains to earn an honest income.

13. I beg with You in labor that You will touch every gangster’s heart so that they will not be able to kill.

14. Rather turn gangsters against gangsters so that they will destroy each other and leave innocent people alone.

15. Oh Lord, I pray that You will work in the hearts of all the ministers in South Africa so that they will re-instate the death penalty.

16. Only by installing fear into people will we be able to start to control crime in South Africa.

17. Children are killed by shots from gangster’s guns, but nothing is done by the police to curb this problem.

18. I pray that You will give all the people of South Africa wisdom so that we will know how we can curb the gangsters in our country.

19. Lion of Judah, please send an army of Your angles to start to fight against the gangsters.

20. Open the gangster’s eyes so that they will see Your angles and ran away in fear and stop their senseless deeds.

21. I give You the Ownership of every gangster in South Africa.  Deal with them according to Your will.

22. I plead with You for mercy for all of us in South Africa, especially those that are tormented and killed by gangsters.

23. Only You can help us Lord.

24. I thank You that You will step in with a legion of angles and start to protect the innocent whilst beating fear into the hearts of gangsters.

I ask everything in the mighty Name, blood and Cross of Jesus and I just want to say that I love You very much!

Amen

Please share so that more people can pray together!!  

Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”


Be blessed!
Babs





No comments:

Post a Comment