Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, December 7, 2018

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: PEACE AND TRANQUILITY



Dearest Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit

Thank You for an amazing day and that You are always there for me.  Thank You that You are only a whisper away.  You are the most awesome God in the whole universe!  All power, honor and glory belongs to You!

1. This morning I want to pray for peace and tranquility in South Africa.

2. This past year had so much violence, so much bad things that happened.

3. By this time of the year, people are so irritated, frustrated and jump in each other’s throats for nothing.

4. I pray that You will start to move over South Africa and give each one of us Your peace and tranquility that surpasses all understanding.

5. Give us peace between races and remove all hatred and those people that is blowing things up to create more hatred.

6. I pray that we will all rather see each other through the eyes of Jesus and love each other with the love of Jesus.

7. I pray for peace in families this holiday season.

8. I pray that, instead of fighting, families would love each other with the love of Jesus, once again see the good qualities in each other and appreciate it.

9. I pray that people will not drink too much in this season that we are celebrating Your birth Jesus, but that they would rather get drunk with You.

10. I beg You to give peace and tranquility to all the children of South Africa.

11. Please help them to obey their parents and not to challenge them during this season.

12. I pray that You will touch every person that want to steal this season, turn their hearts around to You and help them not to do this.

13. I pray that all South Africans will once again realize the value of good music and listen to music to change their hearts, minds and souls!

14. Let families enjoy good music together, and thus bring peace into their hearts.

15. Music can flow where not even blood can flow!

16. Let music bring all South Africans together this end of the year – changing our hearts forever.

17. I beg from You that radio stations will only play peaceful, calming and tranquil music this year to calm the minds and souls of all South Africans!

18. I pray that You Yourself will comfort those that has lost a loved one during this year.

19. I plead with my whole heart, that You will bring peace and tranquility to a Country that is so broken, had such bad news and bad incidents throughout the year.

20. Lord, heal our hearts, minds, souls and beings with Your fruit of the Spirit.

21. Fill us with Your love in such a way that our cups will overrun with Your love, Your peace, Your tranquility.

22. Touch EVERY PERSON in South Africa with Your Spirit, that is not heavy, but is uplifting.

23. Lord, please do not wait for people to grant You permission into their lives.

24. Just fill us all in South Africa with You, Your love, peace and tranquility.

25. Fill the whole country, the sky, the air we breathe, with You, Your love, Your kindness.

26. Remind us to do good things to others and to open up our hearts to others.

27. In tears I plead this from You my King, because only You can change a nation, turn them around so that the whole world can see Your glory!

28. Thank You that the Ownership of every person in South Africa belongs to You.

29. I speak Your life, Your love, Your tranquility, Your peace into every person in South Africa.

30. Thank You that You are giving every person in South Africa a heart of worship!

I ask everything in the mighty Name, blood and Cross of Jesus and I just want to say that I love You very much!

Amen

Please share so that more people can pray together!!

Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”


No comments:

Post a Comment