Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, November 30, 2018

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: HOMELESS AND HUNGRY PEOPLE













Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for a wonderful morning – full of Your love and promises.  I adore You my Master!  All the honor, glory and power belong just to You!

1. This morning I want to pray for the homeless and hungry people in South Africa.

2. Long term unemployment (no work for a year or more) has risen to a staggering 28% -
6,2 million people without a work for a year or more in South Africa!

3. Oh Lord, this is almost to painful to think about – all or some of those people not having a home or even going to bed without food.

4. This morning I want to plead for the homeless and hungry people, that You will provide for them in miraculous ways my King!

5. The crime is so high, yet some of these people have to sleep under a bush somewhere in a veld – being open targets for crime.

6. I pray that You will send miracles to the homeless and hungry people in this month of December when we commemorate Your birth.

7. Open our eyes Lord so that we can see the homeless and hungry people’s plea for help, stand up and do something about it.

8. I pray that You will provide them with a work or help them to start to create their own business of some sorts to survive.

9. I pray that You will give them supernatural ideas on how to start a small business just to provide in their basic needs.

10. I pray that You will open our hearts so that we will give at least one person. a place to stay – if we have the space to do that.

11. I pray that You will open our hearts to realize how blessed we are to have a house, food to eat and a place to lay our heads in the night.

12. Lord, help me to stand up and try and do something for the homeless and hungry people!

13. You say in Matt. 25:42+43 For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite Me in. I needed clothes and you did not clothe Me....

14. And then in Matt. 25:45:  ... I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me. (Jesus)

15. Lord, my Lord, forgive me for being selfish and not looking after all people here on earth!

16. Forgive me Lord that I call myself Your child, but I neglect the people with a need for the most basic things on this earth – a home and food to eat.

17. Help me to never turn a blind eye, but to start to help – even with the smallest amount possible.

18. I plead with You to help every homeless and hungry person this morning so that they will at least have something to eat.

19. I give You the ownership of every homeless and hungry person in South Africa.  Please take care of them like only You can!

20. Bless every homeless and hungry person in South Africa with only one person on their road this morning that would provide in their most basic need – food.

21. Oh my King, enfold the homeless and hungry in Your hands and do not let go of them.

22. Help them to know that You care about them – no matter where they are at this stage!

23. Provide n their most basic needs Lord, but give them even more – like You always do.

24. Give each one of them not only food this morning, but Your food of the soul.

25. Enfold them with Your mercy, grace and love.

26. Provide for every homeless and hungry person miraculously this morning and every other morning Lord.

27. And help me to help them in any way I possibly can – even the smallest help I can give.

28. Help me never ever to turn a blind eye on these people, but to help them in every possible way I can.

29. Please send Your angels to protect every homeless and hungry person in South Africa this morning.

30. And please help all the homeless and hungry people in South Africa to at least have something to eat on Christmas day when we are all feasting away.

31. Thank You Lord that You care about every homeless and hungry person and that You know each one of them by their name.

32. Thank You that You will provide for each one of them in South Africa – using all of us that is dripping with richness because we have a home and food!

I ask everything in the mighty Name, blood and Cross of Jesus and I just want to say that I love You very much!

Amen

Please share so that more people can pray together!!  Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”

Blessings!

Babs




No comments:

Post a Comment