Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, November 8, 2018

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: CORRUPTION 2018.11.09


Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for the most wonderful day!  Thank You that Your love surrounds me, carry me. and lift me up!  You are such a wonderful Savior!

1. This morning I want to pray for corruption in South Africa.

2. There is so much corruption in South Africa my King!

3. And instead of standing steadfast in You, Your children are also falling into the same trap of being corrupt and doing wrong things.

4. I beg that You will sweep over South Africa and chase away this spirit of corruption and stealing.

5. Demolish it in the Name of Jesus, so that everyone in South Africa will once again return to be super honest in You, to abide in Your law as set forth in Exodus 20.

6. You said there in verse 20:  You shall not steal.

7. But... there is corruption and stealing everywhere in South Africa.

8. The worst this is that Your children is joining this corrupt spirit.

9. I pray that You will bring all corruption to the light in South Africa with dire consequences please Lord.

10. When something is brought to the light, it can never be hidden in darkness again.

11. I plead that You will move through South Africa, bringing all corruption to the light so that it can be dealt with swiftly.

12. If Your children are busy with corruption and stealing, please touch their hearts so that they will humble themselves, stop this and return to You.

13. I pray for corruption to end in our government.

14. Break all the spells and forefather beliefs that has closed their eyes for the truth.

15. Break every belief system that is not from You.

16. Change their hearts, minds and souls around so that they will not do this anymore, but run to You and adhere to Your Word!

17. I pray for corruption in our municipalities.

18. Oh Lord, only You know the extent of this problem throughout South Africa.

19. Let the culprits be brought to the light and let them get the punishment they deserve.

20. Open the eyes of persons within the departments where corruption is committed, so that they will spill the beans and people will be caught out.

21. I pray for corruption in the South African police.

22. You know that some of our police officers is working directly with the criminals to score money out of their deals.

23. I beg that You will reveal this and that South Africa would be rid of the corrupt police.

24. Please replace this corrupt police officers with officers that serve You and that want to serve the community in truth and honesty.

25. We need honest police men and women in South Africa, that really want to serve the community and protect the community against crime – not be part of the crime!

26. I pray for all employees working for the government – even in hospitals – that You will reveal their corruption and open their eyes to see how wrong it is in Your eyes.

27. I pray for all South Africans that is part of this corruption spree, that You will open their eyes to see that they are wrong.

28. I especially pray for Your children who has joined this mad spree of corruption flowing through this country.

29. Speak to them in a loud voice Lord and let them know, at this moment, that You see EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING!

30. Even if people do not see and know their deeds, You see everything and that they will be dealt with by You on Your own time.

31. Help Your children to realize the wrong they are doing, and to return to You, confess their sins and not do it anymore.

32. Help all of us in South Africa to run back to You, to serve You in honesty and truth!

33. I give You the Ownership of every corrupt person in South Africa, so that You will deal with them in Your own way.

34. Thank You Lord that You are working with all of us in South Africa, to turn back to You, leave our sinful ways and walk in the footsteps of Jesus.

35. I ask everything in the mighty Name, blood and Cross of Jesus and I just want to say that I love You very much!

Amen

Please share!!  Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”

Please feel free to copy, paste and send.





No comments:

Post a Comment