Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, October 25, 2018

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: HUMBLE MYSELF

Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for a great morning, for Your love and Your mercy upon my life!  You are the only God that I ever want to praise, honor and worship!

1. Father, James 4:10 says:  Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you up.

2. This morning I want to humble myself before You God Almighty.

3. You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

4. You are the Creator of heaven, earth and the cosmos.

5. I am but a small dot in the cosmos, not even worth anything without You.

6. I cannot control a single thing that happens in heaven, earth or in the cosmos, but You control everything with just Your voice.  What a great God You are!

7. All good things and all my talents I receive from You.

8. Lord, You know my heart – all the hidden secrets, lies, wrong agendas and bad thoughts.

9. There is nothing I can hide from You because You look into my heart, soul, mind and whole being and You see everything – especially those things I want to hide from You.

10. I want to confess every sin in my whole being before You.

11. I want to confess ........... (confess sins here that God leads you too...)

12. I confess that I spend too little time with You and more time with my own things.

13. I confess that I chase money, belongings and fame more than I am spending time with You.

14. I confess that other things and people has become my first love – not You Lord!

15. Please forgive me my King and Master!

16. Please forgive my arrogance, my pride, my judgmental attitude and the fact that I think I am something on this earth!

17. Lord, at this moment I realize I am but a speck before You and that I am nothing without You.

18. I cannot even move a finger if You do not allow it.

19. I am so sorry that I have dwelt from You, my first Love.

20. I am so sorry that I am not spending so much time with You anymore.  Please help me to rectify it my King!

21. I confess every weakness in me this morning.

22. Please fill me with Your Spirit and strengthen every weakness I have so that I would become more and more like Jesus.

23. I ask forgiveness for those people that I have sinned against my Master.

24. Help them to forgive me.

25. I forgive every person that has done something wrong to me and I set them free in the Name of Jesus.

26. Help me to be quick for forgive and quick to spread Your love to everyone I meet on the road ahead.

27. Help me to serve others like Jesus served here on earth.

28. Focus my eyes on the cross, where Jesus paid the ultimate price, and never take my eyes of the cross.

29. Focus my heart, mind, soul and being on You, the Creator of heaven, earth and the cosmos!

30. Please give me a humble heart like my King Jesus!

31. You are the Potter and I am the clay.  Shape me to Your heart’s content.

32. I bow in humbleness before You Lord of all creation.

33. I humble myself before You and every person here on earth.

34. I am Your servant for evermore!

I ask everything in the mighty Name, blood and Cross of Jesus and I just want to say that I love You very much!

Amen

Please share!!  Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”
 (Cannot share?  Please feel free to copy, paste and send. 





No comments:

Post a Comment