Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: OWNERSHIP 2018.08.15



Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for your amazing love! Thank You that You never leave us alone, but that You love us all very much! All praise be to You!

You know the situation in South Africa my King. Unrest is everywhere, strikes are going on and crime is just escalating.

1. We try our utmost best, with our own plans, to save South Africa, but we fail every time.

2. I pick the whole country South Africa up in my arms and I walk into Your throne room. I place the whole country South Africa on Your lap.

3. Please take the Ownership of the whole South Africa my King – every corner of this beautiful land.

4. Let me remember from this day forth that You are now the Owner of South Africa and that I am just a manager for You here in South Africa.

5. Help me to abide in Your truth, in Your plans and not to make plans without consulting You.

6. You have created heaven, earth and the cosmos, and You know what is the best for South Africa.

7. Help me to tap into Your vine and to listen to what I must do to make South Africa a better place.

8. Help me to know what You want me to do, whom I must help and what I can do for You here in South Africa.

9. Please help me not to take over from You, but in everything to listen to Your voice and follow every command You give to me.

10. I thank You Lord that South Africa is now in the best hands possible!!!!!

11. I give You the Ownership of every person in South Africa.
12. Please touch every heart, mind, soul, body and being of every person in South Africa so that we will give our hearts to You and only listen to You.

13. Please start to move over South Africa Holy Spirit and touch the hearts of every person so that we will turn back to You and serve You with everything in us!

14. I give You the Ownership of my (Your) life.

15. Please use me as an instrument in Your hands here in South Africa and help me to do everything You have placed me here to do.

16. I give You the Ownership of my (Your) farm /plot /house /flat/ ……...

17. I give You the Ownership of my (Your) business and my work.

18. I give You the Ownership of my spouse and my marriage.

19. I give You the Ownership of my (Your) children and grandchildren.

20. I give You the Ownership of every belonging I (You) have here on earth.

21. If every belonging is Yours, then help me to share it with every person that need it along the way, without hesitation.

22. I give You the Ownership of my heart, soul, mind, body and being.

23. Start to change my heart according to Your will so that I will be able to hear Your voice loud and clear and follow in the footsteps of Jesus every day.

24. You know what is best for every person here in South Africa.

25. Start to move in our hearts my King, and help us to commit to You and become children of the living God and not merely Christians.

26. Please cover me, my (Your) children, my (Your) grandchildren and everything that I (You) own with Your wings so that we can rest in Your peace, Your love and Your amazing grace!

27. I stretch my arms out to You, Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit, and I just give over to You.

28. Take all of me Lord and use me according to Your will!

I love You very much!

Amen

Please share. Maybe somebody need to pray this prayer today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment