Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, February 15, 2019

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: RELATIONSHIP EMPLOYER AND EMPLOYEE



Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for the rain we received so generously from Your hand!  I appreciate it so much! All the honor and glory belongs only to You!

1. This morning I want to pray for relationships between employer and employee in South Africa.

2. The economy is at an all-time low and employers are feeling the heat severely.

3. The collapsing economy forces employers to scale down, resulting in bad relationships between employer and employee.

4. I pray for all the employers in South Africa, that You will carry all of them through this bad economy with wisdom, grace and mercy.

5. Help them to rethink their strategy before they dismiss people.

6. Help them to rather let people work only half day and get half the pay, than to fire them altogether.

7. And please let the employees understand that the economy is forcing employers to take steps that they don’t want to take.

8. I pray that You will work in the hearts of all South African employees to give their best at their work – as if they are working for You.

9. I pray that You will refrain them from stealing, not working and just being lazy to do the work.

10. I pray that You will touch every employee in South Africa, to stand up and work very hard.

11. I pray that You will give understanding for each other between employer and employee.

12. There is so much stress in South Africa and everyone deals with it differently.

13. Please help employers and employees to have wisdom in this and to try and create a playful atmosphere at work.

14. I pray that employers and employees will take hands to work hard on improving the economy, not breaking each other down.

15. I pray that employers and employees will realize that we must all try to survive in South Africa in this difficult economic climate.

16. I pray that You will take away any hate towards employer or employee.

17. Please touch the hearts of every working person in South Africa so that we will all become diplomats for You – showing that we care for our clients and customers!

18. Holy Spirit, please sweep over South Africa, touching every employer and employee with Your fruit of the Spirit.

19. I give You the ownership of every employer and employee in South Africa.

20. My King, please help every employer and employee to decide to work together in peace, in harmony and in honesty and truth.

21. Lord, please protect and bless every employer and employee in South Africa.

22. Help us all to understand each other and each other’s situation.

23. I pray that You will please help so that there will be no more strikes, but that people will understand that employers and employees are ALL suffering in this economy.

24. Thank You that You will start to restore relationships, respect and honesty between employers and employees.

25. Thank You that You will sweep over South Africa, bringing new life and hope for employers and employees.  Only You can do it my Lord and Master.

26. Thank You for carrying employers and employees in South Africa in this difficult times.

I ask everything in the mighty Name, blood and Cross of Jesus and I just want to say that I love You very much!

Amen

Please share so that more people can pray together!!  
Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”
 (Cannot share?  Please feel free to copy, paste and send.)

Blessings!

Babs







No comments:

Post a Comment