Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

THE FULL ARMOUR OF GOD (Epehsians 6:13 -17

We, in South Africa, and the whole world need to learn how to put on the full armor of God for our families.  If you know how to do it, please do it regularly - minimum once a week!  For those of you that has never done it before, I will try to explain the way I am doing this. I always do this on a Wednesday.

You must see each member of your family before you.  If it is difficult for you to do, put their full length photos on a wall or in a frame to help you.

I normally start with my husband, then myself, my first born, her husband, then my second born, his wife and then the grandchildren from the oldest to the youngest.  I see them in my spiritual eyes while I am putting on the full armor of God for each one.  It goes something like this.

I see how I take the belt of the truth in my hand and place it around their waste.  I then call each one on their name in the following order and see how I place the belt of the truth around their waste in the Name of Jesus.  I also say (example:  "Babs, receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus."

My husband              receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus
Babs (me)                 Babs, receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus
Eldest daughter         receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus
Her husband              receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus
Second born              receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus
His wife                    receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus
Grandchild one         receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus
Grandchild two         receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus
Grandchild three       receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus
Grandchild four        receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus
Grandchild five        receive the belt of the truth in the Name of Jesus

I then continue to the next one:  the breastplate of righteousness.  Again I put the breastplate of righteousness on each one of my family as if I am putting it on for them.  Again I call every person by their name and say:  "... name..., receive the breastplate of righteousness in the Name of Jesus. " I continue till the last grandchild.

Then I start all over again with all of them.  I say:  "... name..., I put on the shoes of readiness to spread the gospel of peace."  I see how I hand the shoes over to each person and even help them to put the shoes on.

I start from my husband again and see how I am giving him the shield of faith in the Name of Jesus, with my left hand.  Look him and every other person in your family in the eyes while handing over the shield of faith.
"... name... receive the shield of faith in the Name of Jesus."

I start with my husband again and look him in the eyes. ".... name... receive the sword of the Spirit, the Word of God, in the Name of Jesus."  I hand him the sword with my right hand and even speak a blessing over him and every member of my family.  It can be something like this. "May this sword and the Word of God lead and guide you and make you the priest of this house."

The helmet of salvation.  Again I start with my husband and continue to the last grandchild.  I take my hand as if I am holding a ball or the helmet of salvation between them and see how I am walking over to my husband, and every member of my family.  I then say: "... name... receive the helmet of salvation."  I then place the helmet on his head and then on every other member of my family.

It may sound a little long, but... it is the best gift of love you can give any person in your family!!!!  You can also start with one person and first put on the full armor for that person.  There is no wrong or right.  Just do it and see how wonderful this is!!!!

May this armor of God be a blessing to you and your family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment