Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, May 2, 2024

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: MIRACLES








Dearest Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit

I love You with everything in me! You are my Master, Teacher, Healer, my best Friend in the whole world and the best Father I could have asked for

This morning I want to pray for miracles in South Africa.

1. If South Africa ever needed miracles, it is now Lord.
2. We are going through a rough time with our economy and crime.
3. People who do not know You revert to violence.
4. Depression is at the order of the day and people do not know where to run from their fear, Lord.
5. I plead, beg, and cry before You to send us miracles in South Africa.
6. I’m not praying for more earthly stuff. Yes, we also need that and You know what we need even before we ask it.
7. I pray for spiritual miracles that touch our whole beings!
8. Please have mercy on us, hear our cries, and do not turn Your heart, eyes, and ears away from South Africa and all its people.
9. I pray for the miracle of no more fear and stress, but Your calmness and tranquility throughout  South Africa!
10. I pray for miraculous healing in relationships between husband and wife, parents towards children, children towards parents and siblings amongst each other.
11. Lord, please give us the miracle of touching every murderer, corrupt person, and person doing crime in South Africa, so that they would stand up for You and teach others Your Word.
12. Please start with the miracle in my own heart, Lord, and fix my mind, soul, and spirit unto You so that I would just see the AWESOME GOD I’m serving.

13. Please heal our sick, and sickness, miraculously, right where we are!

14. I pray that You will give each of us in South Africa the miracle of stretching our groceries, like the woman in the Bible with the flour and oil.
15. Please give every unemployed person the miracle of a job, or creating a small business for themselves to survive. 
16. I pray for every person praying with me, their families, and their situations. Please give them all a miracle right there where they need it!!!!
17. We beg for miracles so that others would see what our Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit can do and give their hearts to You.

18. We pray that You will touch all “Christians” in South Africa with Your miracle and change them into committed children of God, who want to read Your Bible and pray.
19. I pray for Your supernatural miracles here in South Africa. Let no person get the honor for any miracle performed, but touch South Africa with so many miracles that everyone can believe that You do exist and are the God of miracles!!
20. Touch the gangsters in such a miraculous way that they would turn around, preach Your Word, and use their built-up aggression to serve You with their whole beings!

21. Please bless and anoint every person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus and give us the exact miracle we need – not necessarily what we ask for Lord!!
22. Please pull a blanket of protection over every person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus!!
23. I plead with You in labor that You will start to sweep over every person in South Africa and give us the miracles we need!!

I ask this in the wonderful Name of Jesus!

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment