Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, June 16, 2019

POSITIVE PRAYER DECREES (VERKLARINGS) OVER SOUTH AFRICA:



Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You that You give us a new morning to have a brand new start every day! You are the most wonderful God and I praise Your Holy Name!

 Scripture:  Matt. 7: 7 and 8

7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

1. This morning I want to pray positive decrees over South Africa. (Blog article follows at end of the prayer. Please read this to understand this prayer.)

2. I pray these decrees/declarations in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your will be done at all times.

3. I decree that South Africa is crime free.

4. I decree that every person in South Africa is a committed child of God.

5. I decree that there is no race in South Africa, just God’s children.

6. I decree that You, my God, place the right people in the parliament – people that serve You!

7. I decree that South Africa’s economy is stable and growing stronger every day.

8. I decree that every person in South Africa forgot about the past, and work together to build South Africa – like Nehemiah did!

9. I declare that all drug sellers left the country.  They cannot return because Your Spirit prevents them.

10. I declare that the Spirit of God is set loose in South Africa.  It touches people’s hearts and minds and converts them to Christ’s followers.

11. I declare that people are touched in their beds to give over to God

12. I declare that God’s angels are watching over every child in South Africa and no one can touch them!

13. I declare that children are children once again.  They know the freedom of walking and playing around without fear of anything happening to them.

14. I declare that every person in South Africa is fulfilling their social brain need to safely visit and talk to people.

15. I declare that South Africa is communist free.

16. I declare that the only God who is served in South Africa is Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

17. I declare that South Africa is hit by a revival that draws people from overseas to come and enjoy the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

18. I declare that every neighborhood in South Africa is free of crime and free of drugs.

19. I declare that people find their security in You.

20. I decree that all people in South Africa found their purpose in the body of Christ.  We attend to each other’s needs!

21. I decree that South Africa is the head, not the tail.

22. I decree that all criminals, drug dealers, killers and people with bad intent have left the country.  The Lion of Judah chased them away.

23. I decree that all South Africans have only the Word of God in their hearts, minds, souls, and spirits.

24. I decree that God is served in South Africa like never before.  People are filled with the Holy Spirit daily.

25. I decree that miracles happen in South Africa daily.

26. I decree that my town Klerksdorp, (please put your town’s name here) is in control of the Holy Spirit and that no one can break His power.

27. I decree that the Creator of heaven, earth, and the cosmos has mercy over South Africa.  He is the Owner of South Africa.

28. I decree that all hearts, minds, souls, and spirits in South Africa are open and receptive for Your Indwelling Holy Spirit.

29. I decree that every child of God stands up with courage and boldness. We all declare and decree Your Word over South Africa and its people.

30. I decree that every child of God in South Africa is fulfilling their destiny in the body of Christ here on earth – no matter where they are.

31. I decree that the blinkers (oogklappe) have fallen from those that were deceived for such a long time, those that stir others to be as bad as they are.

32. I decree that You are in control of the parliament, every minister, the president and every person working for the government.

33. I decree that every person in South Africa work as if they are working for You.

34. I decree that every child and young man or woman is serving You – in school, at colleges, at universities.

35. I decree that people in South Africa form prayer groups and adhere to them every week.

36. I decree that all South Africans are sitting at the feet of Jesus, listening to His voice and His teaching!

37. I declare that the Holy Spirit moves over South Africa and touch every heart as far as He goes.

38. I declare all South Africans are ready and eager to serve God in all His fullness

39. I declare that I love South Africa with my whole heart. I will never speak a negative word about South Africa again.

40. I declare that I will do my utmost best to work with God in South Africa.  I will always listen to Him and only do His will here in this beautiful country.

41. I ask everything in the mighty Name, blood, and Cross of Jesus and I just want to say that I love You very much Elohim!

Amen

Please share so that more people can pray together!! 

Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”


Be blessed!

Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment