Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, February 1, 2019

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: SICK PEOPLE


Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You for a wonderful morning and the rain that is pouring down.  Thank You that You have provided rain for big parts of South Africa!  All the honor, glory and power belongs only to You!

1. This morning I want to pray for the sick people of South Africa.

2. I want to pray for those that has an illness of the body.

3. Lord, only You know what illness they have and what every person’s needs are.

4. I want to pray that You will move through the body of every sick person in South Africa and heal them.

5. Lord, there is people that is suffering from severe pain.

6. I pray that You will help them so that the devil will not steal from them!

7. Start from their head and move right to their feet, healing and touching things that are ill.

8. Some illnesses have their origin from severe trauma.  Please heal those too!

9. I also want to pray for those that has an illness of the mind and soul.

10. Some of us has gone through severe trauma – not only as a child, but right through our lives.

11. I pray that You will move through our mind and soul and start to pull out every blockage and net that the enemy installed in us.

12. I pray that You will let Your spotlight shine in our mind and soul, and that You will start the healing process.

13. Nearly 99% of South Africa has depression because of the violence and crime in our country.

14. You know that we have depression because our second basic human need is not met:  personal, employment and property security – to name just a few.

15. I pray Lord that You will teach us not to look at our circumstances, but that we will look at Your greatness and the things You will do for us.

16. I pray that You will open our eyes so that we can see that the devil wants to steal our joy, our peace, our tranquility and everything You stand for.

17. Touch our minds and soul, and fill us with Your fruit of the Spirit!

18. Please have mercy on every person in South Africa my King, so that we will be healed in the Name of Jesus from whatever ailment we might have!

19. Sweep over South Africa and heal our sick please.

20. Please anoint every sick person in South Africa.

21. Give us Your joy once more and help us to stand up for You in South Africa.

22. You are the only Healer in the whole universe and we beg You to heal not only our people, but also our land!

23. I give You the Ownership of every sick person in South Africa.  Please heal them according to Your will through the blood, cross and Name of Jesus!

24. Thank You Lord that You are going to heal people and that no person on earth will be able to get the glory for that – only You!

25. Thank You that You are such a merciful God, King and Father!

I ask everything in the mighty Name, blood and Cross of Jesus and I just want to say that I love You very much!

Amen

Please share so that more people can pray together!!  
Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”

Blessings!
Babs




No comments:

Post a Comment