Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, December 20, 2018

PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE

Dearest Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit

Thank You that You are the Creator of heaven, earth and the cosmos.  But thank You that You also care so much for me that You send Your Son to die for my sins!  I love You sooooo much!

1. This morning I want to pray for the people abusing alcohol and drugs.

2. 767 people died from 1-20 December 2018 on the roads of South Africa - about 40 people killed on the road daily! (http://www.sabcnews.com/sabcnews/767-people-died-on-sa-roads-up-by-16/)

3. 1000 motorists were arrested for drunk driving between 1-20 December 2018 already!

4. I want to beg with You to step in and prevent people using drugs and alcohol from even going on the roads.

5. Please help their family and friends to rather take them home when they are too wasted to drive.

6. I pray that You will open the eyes of the alcohol and drug abusers so that they will see how they are destroying their relationships and the lives of those around them.

7. I pray that You will keep people from drinking and using too much drugs this festive season.

8. Let people rather decide to drink Coffee, tea or soft drinks.

9. I plead with You for the families of the alcohol and drug abusers.

10. They go through bad times, are physically and mentally abused.

11. Please pull a blanket of protection over every family member of the alcohol and drug abusers so that they would be protected from physical and mental abuse.

12. Oh Lord, so many bad things happen when people abuse alcohol and drugs.

13. Please sweep over South Africa and touch the abuser’s hearts so that they will turn around and see that they become monsters when abusing alcohol and drugs.

14. If possible, show them a picture of themselves abusing alcohol and drugs and what they really look like through the eyes of other people.

15. I pray that You will make them responsible for their deeds by not driving, not abusing their families emotionally and physically!

16. Please keep them away from the roads and help others around them to rather take them home so that they are not a danger to innocent people on the road!

17. Enfold all Your children, that will be driving on the roads, from collisions with alcohol and drug abusers.

18. Lord, touch the alcohol and drug abuser’s hearts so that they will be healed from the very things that is driving them to the abuse.

19. Let the abusers rather run to You for help.

20. Oh my King, I cry before You for alcohol and drug abusers, because they destroy so many lives around them!

21. Don’t let them continue on this road of destruction, but bring them back to You and get answers in You!

22. Do not allow the devil to steal from the victims of alcohol and drug abusers Lord, but give them a fair warning so that they could get away in time.

23. Please have mercy on drug and alcohol abusers Lord and show them that You are the answer to all their problems, to all their heartache and all their pain!

24. I bring every alcohol and drug abuser before You this morning and put them all on Your lap!

25. Please don’t let them get of Your lap without talking to them, without giving them a look at themselves, without healing them.

26. Father, touch every alcohol and drug abuser’s heart, not because they deserve it, but because Your mercy and grace is so wonderful.

27. I give You the ownership of every drug and alcohol abuser in South Africa

28. Only You can touch their hearts and turn their lives around to You.

29. I pray for...... (pray here for someone you know that is abusing alcohol and drugs.)

30. Thank You that You will touch their lives my King!

I ask everything in the mighty Name, blood and Cross of Jesus and I just want to say that I love You very much!

Amen

Please share so that more people can pray together!! 

Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”

Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment