Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

# PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: ECONOMY


PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA:  ECONOMY

Dearest Father, Jesus Holy Spirit

Thank You for a glorious morning and that You are always in control of everything.  I love You so much my King!!

1. I want to pray for the economy of South Africa this morning.

2. The economy of South Africa is just plummeting Lord and it seems like there is nothing that can be done.

3. Petrol is sky high and all the people of South Africa is suffering now.

4. I pray that You will intervene and that You will heal our economy!

5. I pray that You will touch the hearts of the president and all the ministers in the cabinet so that they will spend the money that government earn properly.

6. I pray that You will start to deal with those that is stealing millions in government institutions and that You will bring their actions to Your Light!

7. Please let Cyril Ramaphosa and the whole cabinet realize that they first have to work on the crime in South Africa.

8. I pray that You will open the eyes of government so that they will realize that they have to send the whole of Africa back to their own countries.

9. Too many illegal immigrants is a big problem, is creating more unemployment, more crime and thus a worse economy.

10. I pray that You will take over control of the economy of South Africa my King.

11. I give You the Ownership of South Africa, it’s cabinet and its economy.

12. Please start to cut out those that does not have the best interest of South Africa and the economy on their hearts.

13. Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, please stretch the groceries of Your children in South Africa so that we will be able to survive with what we have.

14. I pray for miracles for all Your children in all races that is suffering so badly at this stage.

15. Please see our situation and help us!!

16. Please do not forget about one of Your children here in South Africa, but have pity on us Lord.

17. I beg that you will step in with a mighty roar and that You will help us.

18. If You do not help, no one else can help.

19. Break the plans for South Africa that is not from You.

20. Stop every plan that is made to harm people in South Africa, to let people take control of our beautiful country that does not have Your will at the front of their minds.

21. I thank You that You will help to stretch the groceries and money for Your children.

22. I thank You that You will take control of South Africa in miraculous ways and that we will stand in awe at the work of Your hands!

23. I thank You that I can stand in the gap and speak life into Your children’s finances, their groceries, their petrol in their cars and every need they might have.

24. I thank You that You will protect Your children’s belongings.

25. Thank You that You will have mercy over each one of Your children my Lord, not because we deserve it, but because Your mercy and grace is sufficient for us.

26. Thank You that You are taking over although we might not see it.

27. I know that You are working in the spiritual sphere and that things will start to happen.

28. All the honor, glory and power belong only to You!!

I ask everything in the mighty Name of Jesus and I just want to say that I love You very much!

Amen

Please share!!  Matt 18:19 says: “Again, I (Jesus) tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”





No comments:

Post a Comment