Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, November 3, 2017

#THANK YOU AND A WORD FROM GOD!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I want to thank every person that has prayed with me these past 40 days.  It was a great adventure to be part of the 40 days of worship for South Africa!  
https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/09/introducing-40-days-of-worship-for.html           

Thank you to all the admins that allowed my prayers on their Face book pages and for every person that bear with the length of every prayer.  I really appreciate it very much!!  Be blessed in the Name of Jesus!


I feel that God has this message for every person reading this today:


“There is only two choices in this life:  You either serve Me, the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit  WITH YOUR WHOLE BEING, or you don’t serve me.  There is no middle way! You cannot serve the world and it’s pleasures and forget about Me and then Sunday turn to Me and forget about the world and all it’s pleasures and serve Me.  You have to choose and you have to choose today. The choice is in YOUR hands.  You have to make a decision today because if you do not stand for something, you are going to fall for everything.  Make your decision today!

PSALM 91 (NIV version) says:

9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling

10 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent

11 For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 

12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone

13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 

14 “Because he loves Me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My Name. 

15 He will call on Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 

16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation. 


Please choose wisely today says the Lord God Almighty!!!



HOW DO I GIVE MY HEART TO GOD? https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/10/how-can-i-give-my-heart-to-God.html


(To see Psalm 91  KING JAMES please go here: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/psalm-91-king-James.h…For NIV VERSION of PS 91 go here: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/2017/11/psalm-91-niv-version.html en vir AFRIKAANSE weergawe gaan hierheen: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/psalm-91-afrikaans.ht…)


PS.  If you would like to receive more prayers or articles about handling emotional trauma, please fill in your e-mail adress at the bottom of this article (follow by e mail).   Articles about emotional trauma will start in 2018... or maybe earlier. 😃 You can opt out at any time!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment