Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, November 2, 2017

#BLESS SOUTH AFRICA AND ITS PEOPLE

TODAY’S PRAYER: # BLESS SOUTH AFRICA AND ITS PEOPLE
40 DAYS OF WORSHIP FOR SOUTH AFRICA FROM 24/9/2017 TO 3/11/2017 Please pray with me… Dearest Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit Thank You for a wonderful morning full of potential! You are the merciful God that send Your Son to die on a cross for my sins! Thank You so much for Your mercy and love! You are a faithful God, always near to those that seek You! All praise, glory and honor belongs to You Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit!! I am waiting here on my knees for You Lord, to fill me, to lead me and to use me as Your instrument here in South Africa! This morning I want to bless South Africa and its people. 1. We have such a beautiful and sunny country with great people. 2. We are going through a rough patch right now, but I know that You will NEVER forget about South Africa and its people!!! 3. Please touch every person Holy Spirit, softly reminding us that we must turn back to You, seek Your help and guidance and bow before the King of kings and Almighty Trinity. 4. Convince every person in South Africa of their sins, forcing us all on our knees to confess our sins, be cleansed by Your blood and to become pure before You!! I beg this with my whole heart Lord, because when we do this, then You can heal our land and its people. 5. Father, please bless South Africa and every person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus! I beg that You will bless us with a double or triple blessing, not because we deserve it, but because You are such a caring and loving God!! 6. Bless every couple in South Africa and bless their marriage. 7. Bless all the homeless and hungry people and provide a miracle for them in terms of work and food! Please do not forget about them!! 8. Bless every employer and employee in South Africa and help them to work together to serve You in the workplace. 9. Bless the finances of every person in South Africa my King. Please help us like You have helped and provided for the Israelites in the desert! 10. I pray that You will bless the relationship between parents, their children and stepchildren. Please do not let the devil steal from these relationships anymore in terms of fighting, but bless and protect every house in South Africa in the Name of Jesus! 11. Please bless all of the children in South Africa! 12. I especially pray that You will bless all the small and vulnerable children in South Africa in the Name of Jesus! Father, please call on Your angels to protect each young child in South Africa in the Name of Jesus! 13. Bless every father and mother, grandfather and grandmother in the Name of Jesus. 14. I pray that You will bless every drug and alcohol abuser in South Africa in the Name of Jesus! Let them rather get addicted to You and bring all their sorrows to You and be healed!!!! 15. I pray that You will bless and heal every sick person in South Africa, bringing them Your miracles and touching them with Your power and strength. 16. Bless every unemployed person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus and miraculously provide work for them please. 17. Please bless our economy and place the right people that You want, in the right places at the right time. 18. Please give us small miracles to remind us that we must hold on to You no matter what happens around us!!!! Just a parking before a shop we need to go to will be enough!!! Help us to realize that it was from You and thank You right there and then!!! We are so weak and vulnerable sometimes Lord that we just need something to strengthen us!!! Thank You for everything You are already doing for each and every one of us!!!! 19. Father, please bless every old person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus! Bless them with a double blessing, provide for them and protect them with Your wings stretched out over them!!! 20. I pray and speak PS 91 over every person in South Africa (NIV version): 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.91:1 Hebrew Shaddai 2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely He will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. 8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. 9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, 10 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My Name. 15 He will call on Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him. and show him My salvation. . (To see Psalm 91 please go here: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/psalm-91-king-James.h… en vir Afrikaanse weergawe gaan hierheen: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/psalm-91-afrikaans.ht… 22. Please bestow your favor on every person in South Africa. 23. Holy Spirit, please move over South Africa, from Cape Town through the rest of South Africa, and place Your mark on the forehead of every person – the mark of Your ownership! 24. Please anoint every person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus. How to anoint someone: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.com/…/how-to-anoint-someone… 25. Please pull a blanket of protection over every person in South Africa in the Name of Jesus. 26. I plead with You in labor that You will start to sweep over every person in South Africa. Holy Spirit, come down from heaven and give us Your Pentecostal revival!! We urgently NEED YOU FATHER, JESUS, and HOLY SPIRIT!!!! I ask this in the wonderful Name of Jesus and just want to say that I love You very much!! Amen BE BLESSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS! 3.11.2017 This is probably my last prayer, because the 40 days of worship for South Africa ends today. You will find all the prayers and articles on my blog. Please go to my blog and send me an e-mail if you want to receive further articles in future. I will start with emotional help (how do I work through trauma) in 2018, or maybe earlier. Please go here if you are interested: https://babsgeldenhuys.blogspot.co.za/ May God’s favor be with you and may He be Your Shield and Refuge!! You are wonderfully made!! You are the daughter / son of the Most High!! Be blessed in the Name of Jesus!


PS.  If you would like to receive more prayers or articles about handling emotional trauma, please fill in your e-mail adress at the bottom of this article (follow by e mail).   Articles about emotional trauma will start in 2018... or maybe earlier. 😃 You can opt out at any time!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment