Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, September 21, 2017

40 DAYS OF WORSHIP CALENDER FOR PRAYER


Hi there!

A few people has asked me what they can pray about.  Here is a calender that I set up with a few ideas for the 40 days of worhsip for South Africa.  I will expand on them each day on the blog.  I hope this help a little bit.  Please, do not feel pressurised to pray according to this calender.  Pray for whatever God is placing on your heart!!!!

Go to the calender by clicking this link:


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m3AKTef6pSZeipGpc1KyV8n9b-J2yUp_EPfc33IVC-E/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to share with everyone or comment if you want to add something.  You can also write in Afrikaans.  I'm just saying everything in English so that more people can understand it!

Blessings!

Ps.  Please fill in your name and e-mail address at the top of the page to receive articles as they are published.  

No comments:

Post a Comment